STEP 1 Reservation
STEP 2 Receipt of materials to be prepared and phone-call for reservation confirmation
STEP 3 Application
STEP 4 Consultation with doctor
STEP 5 Payment
STEP 6 Examination in process
STEP 6 Completion of examination
- Telephone reservation: 02-6986-2222~4
- In-person reservation: Information Desk of Wellness Health Promotion Center, 3rd floor, building C, Ewha Womans University Seoul Hospital
- On-line reservation: You can make a reservation on-line using the bottom below
Contact hours: 09:00 - 17:00 (weekdays, excluding Saturdays and holidays), you will get a phonecall from a nurse once the reservation is finalized.
When reserving an examination, please inform us with drugs you are taking in advance.
Receipt of supply and reservation confirmation call
- Delivery of checkup detail information after reservation and receipt of supply
- We will give you a confirmation call on your reservation (happy-call) a week before the medical checkup.
- An information msg (SMS) will be sent to your cell phone a day prior to the medical checkup.
- Check on reservation and application at the information desk of Wellness Health Promotion Center
- Submission of supplies (questionnaire, fecal sample, etc.)
- Instruction on tests and procedures to be conducted
Consultation with doctor
- Consultation with doctor and consent form completion before start of the medical checkup
- Payment of the medical checkup fee
- Undressing and wearing examination clothing and slippers (getting off all accessories, valuables allowed to be kept separately)
- Medical checkup program proceeded (taking 3 - 6 hours depending on the program)
completion of examination
- Precautions at home to be informed (a meal voucher provided)
- Making a reservation for result review: Choosing one from visit consultation or mail delivery of result