Skip To Content
- Visiting hours are allowed for a limited period of time to guard patient's safety and prevent infection. Please observe the suggested visiting hours.
- Each visit is limited to 2 hours and access to a patient's room is permitted from 18:00 to 20:00 on weekdays and from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 18:00 to 20:00 on weekends and holidays. No ward access is allowed after 20:00.
- Visiting hours to the intensive care unit are from 13:00 to 13:30 and from 19:00 to 19:30.
- A guardian holding a guardian access card provided during the admission process can access any time.
- If the patient is in quarantine due to a low level of immunity or infectious disease, patient visit is restricted to prevent contagion of the infection and to protect the patient.
- In case that you do not want any visitor for privacy protection, please let the administration team or nurse office know at the admission.
- We wish to expect your cooperation for registering your name for the purpose of visitor management.
- For smooth recovery and stability of patients and prevention of infection, children aged 13 or under are prohibited from visiting the infection ward and ICU.
- Visiting of any guardian with a cold or other infectious disease is restricted.
- Any potential source of infection such as plants, flower pots, or animals cannot be carried inside when visiting.